Location：Home >> News Center >> Exhibition News >> ViewsNews Center
The Upcoming Comprehensive Wind Energy Conference!
2012 Guangzhou International Wind Energy Exhibition
Date：August 21-23, 2012
Venue:China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex AreaA
Covering an area of 15000 square meters with huge potential business opportunities, it will be China's largest Wind Energy Exhibition and an extravaganza for wind power energy manufacturers and enthusiasts. The GZWEE 2012 will become a unique attraction of south China's Guangzhou City.
Taking place along side China’s most comprehensive wind energy conference, the exhibition at the GZWEE is the most important exhibition of the wind industry in China.
- Strong representation of Chinese industry
- International visiting delegations
- All leading players on the same floor
- Onshore and offshore supply chain represented
- Fully interconnected exhibition halls
- 16,000 professional visitors expected
- Over 300 exhibiting companies expected
- Modern facilities and improved services for exhibitors